Paul offers a comprehensive range of financial advice services, including mortgages, in Truro, Falmouth and Redruth. He also serves the wider Cornwall and Devon region, as well as London. Whether you require guidance for individual, family or business money matters, he’s here to help.
With over seven years’ service in the financial sector, Paul is a highly experienced and knowledgeable Chartered Financial Planner. Whether you need assistance with personal pensions, investments or corporate risk management, Paul can provide expert financial advice.
Over his career, Paul has earned a reputation for a providing reliable expert financial guidance. Many of his clients come to him through personal recommendation, a testament to the high standard of Paul’s service.
Experience and background
Paul qualified as a financial adviser whilst working with a large high street bank. In 2018 Paul achieved the Advanced Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (APFS). He was awarded the status of Chartered Financial Planner. Paul’s corporate background, combined with his Chartered Planner status, makes him an outstanding performer in his field. When he joined TFA in 2015, he was able to share his financial insights with a broad base of personal and business clients. Paul holds CeMap, CeFA and the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning from the Chartered Insurance Institute.
- Savings and investments advice. Devising a strategy that considers tax, risk levels and personal priorities.
- Pension planning. Including guidance on accumulating pension savings cost-effectively. Advice on achieving tax-efficient retirement fund withdrawal.
- Corporate risk management. Helping you plan to ensure the continuity of businesses in the event of the loss of key personnel. Contingency planning to allow for the purchase of shares in the event of retirement or death.
- Financial protection. A range of personal and family safety net measures, including life assurance, critical illness cover and income protection.
- Estate planning. Including inheritance tax mitigation through use of trust structures, investment bonds and whole of life plans.
- Group employee benefits. A range of employee benefits, including death in service, critical illness cover, sick pay arrangements and permanent health insurance.
- Mortgage advice. Helping you find the right mortgage including first time buyer, re-mortgage, buy to let lending and equity release. Incudes lifetime mortgages, second charge and secured borrowing, bridging and short time finance.
As well as offering advice across a full spectrum of financial areas, Paul also brings advanced knowledge of specialist subjects. This includes expertise in inheritance tax planning and providing financial planning solutions to clients with high net worth. This is provided for private clients, company directors, professionals and business owners, including their own clients or employees. Paul also has specialist knowledge in the area of Long Term Care planning.
Paul helped me re-mortgage and provided a great service from start to finish. He made the financial jargon simple and easy to understand. It was a quick and smooth process and Paul stayed in touch updating me on a regular basis. I would recommend Paul to my family and friends and will use him again in the future. Thank you Paul.
5 out of 5 for Advice, Service and Value
Mortgage Advice Client – verified testimonial from VouchedFor, June 2018. See see all VouchedFor reviews for Paul Grey please click on the VouchedFor logo above.
“Paul (Grey) is everything you want and just a little bit more when trusting someone with your investments.
Factual, reliable and trustworthy, if your looking for someone to accelerate and further your portfolio, Paul’s your man.”
“Paul (Grey) has been extremely helpful to myself & my husband. I very nearly made a grave error with my personal pension, once I realised I was out of my depth I spoke to Paul who sorted it for me very quickly. He is always on the end of a phone or email & replies very quickly. He is now helping us sort another financial issue & I am sure we will be equally pleased with this out come.”
“It’s an absolute pleasure to recommend Paul (Grey) to anyone who is looking for a financial adviser. My husband and I have known him for years; he has arranged two mortgages and two re-mortgages for us. He has also found the best life insurance policies for both of us when we were undecided. His knowledge and expertise are exceptional. He is always there to help in person and at the end of the line. We are looking forward to working with Paul on our next project in the near future. THANK YOU!”
Paul is based in Truro and provides his financial advice service in a wide area around this base. This includes Cornwall, Devon and London. His service area covers Truro, Falmouth, St Austell, Newquay, Helston, Hayle and Penzance and many other towns and villages in this region. You can arrange for Paul to visit you at home, at your place of business, or another location locally.