We are looking to expand our professional team of Independent Financial Advisers and are currently recruiting for our Hampshire office.
TFA are an established Independent Financial Advisory (IFA) firm with a strong reputation across the South and South West of England for offering financial planning and wealth management advice to private and corporate clients.
The expertise of the firm can be found in the following areas: Wealth Management, Lifestyle Protection, Tax Planning, Employee Benefits, Corporate Advice and Bespoke Pensions.
With a strong track record for adviser retention, we are looking to attract good quality financial advisers seeking a long-term career, who are committed to offering first class financial planning to corporate and private clients.
The role will suit both experienced IFA’s looking to build upon what they have and new ambitious advisers who have the drive to be successful but who are without a transferable client base.
The type of person we are looking for …
• The successful candidate will be expected to develop strong relationships with potential partners so that new clients can be brought on board and develop new business.
• You will deliver a high quality, technically competent and compliant service to clients and service existing business in a timely and professional manner.
• You must be fully Diploma qualified and looking to work towards Chartered Status.
• You should currently be working within a professional IFA environment, with a proven track record in providing clients with fee-based advice and have written gross fee income in excess of £80,000+.
• You will have experience in dealing with HNW clients and be technically competent in all areas of financial planning.
• You will be presented, articulate, dedicated and highly professional with a good compliance track record.
• It is essential that you are self-motivated and self-sufficient and have the ability to write your own reports and conduct your own research, if required.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to find out more about this opportunity please visit our recruitment page. as we’d love to hear from you.