TFA offers a wonderful opportunity for financial and mortgage advisers, either employed or independent, to join our extensive team based throughout the South of England.
Join Us! We also offer opportunities in support roles and they will be advertised here when they are available.
Currently an IFA
Since its formation in 1997, TFA (TFA) has welcomed many IFAs and IFA businesses into its fold. We enjoy long term relationships with our Independent Financial Advisers who share our client focused approach.
If you are an Independent Financial Adviser or Mortgage Adviser and would like to discuss the potential of joining us please get in contact with Chris Glazier our Managing Director on email@example.com.
Currently an Employed Adviser
TFA can offer the opportunity for advisers to be directly employed and should you wish to discuss this please contact our Managing Director Chris Glazier on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are currently an employed adviser and wish to develop your own wealth management or mortgage advice business, we can also offer practical, financial and developmental input to assist you with this on your journey to being an IFA or Mortgage Adviser.
Currently not an IFA
For those of you who have no previous experience of giving financial or mortgage advice we do on occasion offer the opportunity to join us whilst you become qualified. Offering you support and helping you start your own wealth management or mortgage business.
To discuss this please contact us on email@example.com.
TFA – Trusted Financial Advice is looking for an enthusiastic Mortgage Administrator to join our highly successful Financial Services team based in Plymouth.
Able to demonstrate previous Sales Support experience within an IFA, tied agent, Mortgage broker or estate agent you will be joining part of a growing and dynamic company.
You will be part of a small sales support and financial planning admin team that provides administration and sales support to our Independent Mortgage Advisers.
- Diary and appointment management
- To manage mortgage applications and protection business from submission to completion through effective communication with our clients, lenders and insurers and other industry professionals outside of TFA.
- To ensure regulatory and company compliance levels are maintained through the use of Intelligent Office.
- General Administration such as preparing letters to clients.
- To assist in delivery of reception duties for the Plymouth office including greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
This is a great opportunity to join a small highly specialist team within an organisation that can offer a modern and contemporary working environment.
You will have:
- Previous Mortgage Administration Experience gained from within a Financial Services Environment.
- Excellent IT skills (Fully proficient with Microsoft Office) and a good standard of education (minimum of 9 GCSE’s or equivalent) grades A-C
- A good working knowledge of Intelligent office would be highly advantageous
- A methodical, systematic and very organised approach, able to co-ordinate and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
You will be:
- Extremely well organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A flexible team player who thrives in a fast-paced working environment
- Able to multi-task, possessing excellent attention to detail and used to working to tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary with annual review
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 37.5 hours per week
- Life Assurance (3 x Salary)
- Personal Pension – Employer 5%, Employee min 3%
Financial Adviser Apprenticeship
TFA – Trusted Financial Advice has the opportunity for the successful candidate to join our wealth administration team based in Plymouth whilst studying for their Financial Adviser Qualifications via the Personal Financial Society new Financial Adviser Development Programme.
This would involve 4 days per week working in the capacity of a wealth administrator as described in the Wealth Administrator opportunity below and one day per week for studying and personal coaching.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and to deadlines
• Positive attitude and keen to learn, with a willingness to complete the qualifications which are part of the apprenticeship
• Ability to deal with clients on the phone and in person
• Friendly and confident with a pride in personal appearance
• Would suit a graduate looking to start their career in Financial Advice
• Minimum requirement of 3 A Levels or equivalent
• GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English
• An understanding of the importance of confidentiality including the Data Protection Act
• Knowledge of using PC applications to include Microsoft Office
• Excellent attention to detail
• Competitive salary with annual review
• Apprenticeship Programme Funding
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• 37.5 hours per week
• Life Assurance (3 x Salary)
• Personal Pension – Employer 5%, Employee min 3%
IFA - Hampshire
We are looking to expand our professional team of Independent Financial Advisers and are currently recruiting for our Hampshire office.
The role will suit both experienced IFA’s looking to build upon what they have and new ambitious advisers who have the drive to be successful but who are without a transferable client base.
The job description and person specification can be downloaded here.
To apply for this exciting position in more detail, please email your CV and covering letter to Charlotte Glazier at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TFAHants01.