Paul covers all aspects of Financial Planning to corporate and private clients.
Paul provides a completely independent financial advice service, often but not exclusively dealing with matters of:
• mortgage advice including equity release
• financial protection, including life assurance, critical illness cover and income protection;
• investments and savings of all kinds, whether orientated towards income, capital growth, or both;
• pensions, from accumulating pension savings cost-effectively to managing the withdrawal of funds in retirement in the most tax-efficient way;
• corporate risk management, to ensure the continuity of businesses in the event of the loss of key personnel, and the provision of contingency funds to allow for the purchase of shares in the event of retirement or death.
Paul joined Tom French & Associates in 2015. He works with a variety of clients including High net worth individuals, private clients, company directors, business owners and professionals to provide financial planning for them, their clients or employees. Paul’s clients are predominantly in Cornwall, Dorset and London. He offers mainly face to face advice in the comfort of your own home or at a location suitable to you covering all aspects of financial planning for all generations.
Paul holds CeMap, CeFA and the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning from the Chartered Insurance Institute. Paul has recently attained ER1 (Equity Release) and is working towards his Chartered status.