An Independent Financial Adviser for over 25 years, Jack has continued to build his clients entirely through referrals from existing clients or local professional connections.
Jack provides a completely independent financial advice service, and has a specific focus on the medical profession having previously worked for the British Medical Association where he gained invaluable knowledge on NHS pay scales and benefits. Further information on Jack’s medical focus can be found here. Jack often, but not exclusively deals with matters of:
• mortgage advice including equity release
• financial protection, including life assurance, critical illness cover and income protection;
• investments and savings of all kinds, whether orientated towards income, capital growth, or both;
• pensions, from accumulating pension savings cost-effectively to managing the withdrawal of funds in retirement in the most tax-efficient way;
• corporate risk management, to ensure the continuity of businesses in the event of the loss of key personnel, and the provision of contingency funds to allow for the purchase of shares in the event of retirement or death.
Jack joined Tom French & Associates in 2006. He works with a variety of clients including High net worth individuals, private clients, company directors, business owners and professionals to provide financial planning for them, their clients or employees.
Jack’s clients are throughout the UK and he offers mainly face to face advice in the comfort of your own home, in our St Austell office or at a location suitable to you covering all aspects of financial planning for all generations.
Jack holds the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning from the Chartered Insurance Institute.