HomeTFA Chartered Financial Planner – Graham Westhall
Chartered Financial Planner
Graham provides a completely independent financial advice service, often but not exclusively dealing with matters of:
• financial protection, including life assurance, income replacement, and critical illness cover
• investments and savings of all kinds, whether orientated towards income, capital growth, or both, long term care funding, inheritance tax planning;
• pensions, from accumulating pension savings cost-effectively to managing the withdrawal of funds in retirement in the most tax-efficient way;
• Equity Release
Graham’s clients are in Devon, Cornwall, and throughout the South of England as far east as London.
He has a broad and deep knowledge of financial services and started his career in Natwest Bank in 1984 moving to NFU Mutual and then joining Tom French & Associates in 2013.
Graham holds the following qualifications:
• Chartered Financial Planner via Personal Finance Society
• Chartered via The London Institute of Banking and Finance
• BSc (hons) Financial Services from The London Institute of Banking and Finance (2.1) obtained 2001.
• Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
• Certificate in Equity Release
• Certificate in Mortgage Advice
• Certificate in Financial Planning and Lifetime Mortgage Activities
• Certificate in Financial Planning and Long Term Care Insurance
• Certificate in Life and Pensions
• Award in Long Term Care Insurance
• R08 Pension Update
• Level 4 award in Pension Update