Darren provides a completely independent financial advice service, often but not exclusively dealing with matters of:
• mortgage advice
• financial protection, including life assurance, critical illness cover and income protection;
• investments and savings of all kinds, whether orientated towards income, capital growth, or both;
• pensions, from accumulating pension savings cost-effectively to managing the withdrawal of funds in retirement in the most tax-efficient way;
• estate planning and inheritance tax mitigation;
• corporate risk management, to ensure the continuity of businesses in the event of the loss of key personnel, and the provision of contingency funds to allow for the purchase of shares in the event of retirement or death.
He works with a variety of clients including High net worth individuals, private clients, company directors, business owners and professionals to provide financial planning for them, their clients or employees.
Darren’s background is in retail finance, having worked in various advisory positions for major high street lender Lloyds Bank from 2009-2016. During this time Darren attained numerous qualifications and joined Tom French & Associates in 2016, realising his ambition of offering truly independent financial advice to his clients.
Darren’s clients are predominantly in Cornwall. He offers mainly face to face advice in the comfort of your own home or at a location suitable to you. Telephone and Skype appointments are also available on request.
Now working toward Chartered Status, Darren holds the Diploma in Regulated Financial planning (DipPFS), and Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Practice (CeMAP).